|The JoyPoll was...
|What's more shocking to you?
- That the guy was writing emails at the dinner table.
- That the parents thought a guy that says grace was automatically a good catch.
- That the Blackberry service was down..
- That Sarah, who had sworn off guys, would bring home another one so soon.
- That another geek fell for the old "bring some nerd home, feed him drugged food, then steal his Blackberry" scam.
- The main course is going to come straight out of the book To Serve Geek.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.