Current JoyPoll results for 1704 entries: What's the problem here?
The guy is a complete idiot, ... not a complete idiot, he did an excellent job printing up that money.
The bank teller is evil, ... turns out, she sent him the email!
The bank teller is a genius, and I'm jealous, ... it's not even a bank, she just rented a space at the mall.
The problem is the late Finance Minister's widow needs this guy's funds in order to facilitate the transfer of 40 million dollars, and this annoying teller is just delaying things with her darn fees, ... well, if you like us to speed things up, TRANSFER TO US THE SUM OF $21,320,000.00 (TWENTY ONE MILLION, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS).
There is the slightest, tiny chance that the guy is a genius, ... about one in 40 million.
My vote went 404 over this 419.
May not add up to exactly 100% due to rounding, and the script needing you to send us 5% first, to facilitate the remaining 95%.
Please support our continued work on the comics by tossing us a tip,
becoming a SuperFan, or by shopping at our webstore.
Back to the Geek Culture home page
What's the problem here?