|The JoyPoll was...
Does being in the present moment help with your work stress?
- Yes, as presently, work is a pleasant state.
- Nope. I usually feel better thinking about a time in the future... after work, the weekend, etc .
- No, since I am not too happy where I am presently working.
- I tend to keep my mind in the more pleasant past.
- I can't be mindful because I shut my mind off at work.
View the Results!
We were an Amazon Associate for over 15 years, but soon after we published a If you shop at Amazon, you can shop via this link.
And we also now have an Amazon.UK affiliation.
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture, created by Nitrozac and Snaggy, and updated three times a week. We like to feature the people and events that are making today's tech and pop culture news.
We've been making comics on the web since early 1999, starting off with After Y2K, and then The Joy of Tech, which is now in its whoa... 17th year!
You can follow us on Google+ at +Nitrozac JoT and +Snaggy JoT and +JoyofTech
We currently live on Vancouver Island, Canada, where we have a lovely perspective of the silicon valleys to the south. We make The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on a MacBook Pro and iMac, running Mac OS X. We use software from Apple, Adobe, BBedit, OpenOffice.org, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to draw her illustrations.