|The JoyPoll was...
|What do you consider the pivotal moment of the Dot Mac Civil War?
- When General Jobs single-handily battled off the hordes at MacWorld Expo San Fransisco 2003.
- The inspiring "Millions of firstname.lastname@example.org March".
- When legions of Dot Mac Freedom Fighters lay seige to Cupertino.
- When Apple dropped "the bomb".
- When Emperor Gates was discovered supplying both sides!
- Ambassador Woz's heroic mission to negotiate a Peace.
- War is stupid, even over such an insanely important issue as Apple charging for an email address.
|View the Results
More great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
If you have a computer you no longer are using, but it's still in good working condition, then perhaps you'd like to donate it to a very good home. Visit nitrozac.org for details.