|The JoyPoll was...
|What do you think the problem here is?
- A misunderstanding about the true function of voice recognition software.
- The web of lies and deception that swirl around this marriage.
- The comic depicts an Apple Genius as having dubious morality, an unlikely occurrence.
- The husband's plan has a serious flaw... once he gets this new computer he'll have to listen to his wife more.
- There is no problem, the Apple Genius made a sale, and the husband's getting a new computer!
- The wife's no dummy, she's probably made a side deal with the Apple Genius.
|View the Results
More great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
If you have a computer you no longer are using, but it's still in good working condition, then perhaps you'd like to donate it to a very good home. Visit nitrozac.org for details.
If you're using a Mac and a newer version of Explorer, here's a neat trick courtesy of MacMerc. Drag the above little image to the top tool bar of your browser, it should "stick" afterwards. Now you have a graphical link to the Joy of Tech, one that will update everytime a new comic is uploaded. (You may have to refresh the image manually if it's in your cache.) If you need to delete or move it it, just control button/click and hold, then select delete, or just Command/drag it to the trash.
Cap'n Vic reveals the truth behind Peter Gabriel's and Spock's beard , ... Tech Angel asks us Geek guys: mostly single-tracked minds or ?? , ... Oz, the Wizard of confesses that he fills his own box, ... snupy says Thank God for Canada , ... Snaggy points out John's Switch to Canada , ... Lex is still looking for Empire friends , ... Tyler Durden dares you to Find the X-Wing... , ... and MacManKrisK asks What makes a Nice Guy?
And in SuperFan Clubhouse Tidbits... Nitrozac finds Twins, not separated!
...and don't forget... those SuperFan Voluntary Subscriptions! Get access to the SuperFan Clubhouse, custom avatars in the Forums, and as a SuperTreat, Solid Nitrozanium SuperFans can appear in the comic!
Rick Yaeger's Geekculture OS X icons!
Rick Yaeger, Senior Editor over at MacMerc.com has created some gorgeous OS X icons from a few of our comic's characters!
You can see more and download them here.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!