|The JoyPoll was...
What other changes to Apple's 1984 commercial do you wish they would not have rejected?
- Instead of a big grey room, girl runs down Apple Store aisles.
- Instead of a woman, Linus Torvalds throws a hammer at Bill Gates.
- An old lady runs down the aisle yelling Where's the Beef?
- Bonus footage of drones organizing class action lawsuit for getting their clothes covered by "mysterious white powder blotches".
- Guards drag woman away, and extended scenes reveal her salacious nights in the Prison for Bad Girls.
- Instead of Big Brother, the giant screen displays Michael Jackson's mug shot, and everyone is throwing hammers at it.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
If you have a computer you no longer are using, but it's still in good working condition, then perhaps you'd like to donate it to a very good home. Visit nitrozac.org for details.
If you're using a Mac and a newer version of Explorer, here's a neat trick courtesy of MacMerc. Drag the above little image to the top tool bar of your browser, it should "stick" afterwards. Now you have a graphical link to the Joy of Tech, one that will update everytime a new comic is uploaded. (You may have to refresh the image manually if it's in your cache.) If you need to delete or move it it, just control button/click and hold, then select delete, or just Command/drag it to the trash.