|The JoyPoll was...
|Which best describes the above comic?
- Sculley made Jobs drink his words.
- It is a good example of "schadenfreude".
- Even the old boys of tech can be big tech babies.
- Something you make fun of one day, may be the thing you need in the future.
- Phones are not the best way to rub it in someone's face.
- The age old method of plugging your ears and saying "I can't hear you" is an excellent coping strategy.
View the Results
Great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
If you have a computer you no longer are using, but it's still in good working condition, then perhaps you'd like to donate it to a very good home. Visit nitrozac.org for details.