|The JoyPoll was...
|Which statement best completes the above comic?
- No email? Wow, that guy is a loser!
- No email? What is that guy using as a spam filter?
- What a dummy! Doesn't he know you have to be connected to the Internet and have an email account in order to actually get email?
- The computer lied. He has tons of email.
- Stupid computer, doesn't it know that no email is a good thing?
- Computers can't think!
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, but not much software from Microsoft, although we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion. Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.