|The JoyPoll was...
|How can you tell that a cat is just not that into you?
- She nibbles the kibble instead of your ear.
- She scratches the furniture, instead of your back.
- She meows to get out more than to come in.
- She hasn't brought you a mouse in years.
- It's a cat, therefore it's genetically designed to be just not that into you.
- She's just not into you now, but give her a few minutes, and she'll be all over you.
View the Results
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
Great stuff at the webstore...
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
A lot more Geekier than thou!
The Joy of Tech is a comic about technology and pop culture. We like to feature the people and events that are making tech news. We tend to focus on Apple news and events because they often affect the industry in general, and because we are longtime Mac users here at GeekCulture Headquarters. We create The Joy of Tech using Apple computers, mostly on our PowerBooks, running Mac OS X Tiger. We use software from Apple, Adobe, Macromedia, BBedit, and others, including Microsoft (yep, we do use Microsoft Office for Mac on occasion). Nitrozac uses a Wacom tablet to do her illustrations.