|The JoyPoll was...
|So how do you think this episode of the Dell Zone will end?
- While jetting back to Cupertino, Steve Jobs sees the Dell Dude creature wreaking havoc on the planes wing.
- The Dell Dude tries to return an iPod to a Target store, only to discover that the floor hes looking for doesnt exist, and the mannequins look awfully familiar.
- Plastic surgeons work frantically to try to restore Mike Dell to the Apple standard of beauty.
- The Dude finds himself the sole survivor of a nuclear blast, with all the time in the world to listen to his iPod! Then he breaks his headphones.
- Steve Jobs discovers that the Dell Dude is a kid with the power to wish people away into the cornfield if they don't think "good thoughts" about him.
- That's not iCal on that iPod, it's a cookbook!
|View the Results
More great stuff at the webstore...
|Join the JoyList!
Nitrozac and Snaggy would like to keep you informed of any Joy of Tech and Geek Culture news, with a very occasional email newsletter.
Don't worry, your information is only used for this list, and never released to any third party.
If you have a computer you no longer are using, but it's still in good working condition, then perhaps you'd like to donate it to a very good home. Visit nitrozac.org for details.
If you're using a Mac and a newer version of Explorer, here's a neat trick courtesy of MacMerc. Drag the above little image to the top tool bar of your browser, it should "stick" afterwards. Now you have a graphical link to the Joy of Tech, one that will update everytime a new comic is uploaded. (You may have to refresh the image manually if it's in your cache.) If you need to delete or move it it, just control button/click and hold, then select delete, or just Command/drag it to the trash.
Like what we do? Please consider SuperFandom!
Buffy liked Zwilnik's costume, ... Cap'n Vic sets the record straight with "The rules, for you females" , ... TMBWITW,PB picked up some Buttons!/Magnets! , ... and Lex relates his adventures Backing up unix files in OSX.
And in SuperFan Clubhouse Tidbits... GMx wonders Where's Danapoppa? , ... LostInColorado shares the news that he is engaged!!! , but also that he might get laid off.
Colonel Panic was the first to share the news that Joy of Tech made the top ten of the Best of the Mac Web ... That is so cool, we came in at # 7 in our debut appearance in the survey. Thanks everyone!
...and don't forget... those SuperFan Voluntary Subscriptions! Get access to the SuperFan Clubhouse, custom avatars in the Forums, and as a SuperTreat, Solid Nitrozanium SuperFans can appear in the comic!